Comcast login – access your email
Comcast is a very popular ISP (Internet Service Provider) in the United States. Each broadband internet access plan also gets you free email addresses! In this page, I shall provide instructions on how to check your email via the Comcast login page.
How to login to Comcast email account
You can access your Comcast email account from any computer that has an active internet connection not necessarily one provided by the company. All that’s required is the familiar web browser program – Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome etc.
- Launch the web browser on the computer and type in the Comcast login page address – https://login.comcast.net/login; or simply click on that link.
- This should bring up a page similar to one below.
- Enter your account username – Comcast ID or email address – and the password. For security, the account password is not shown.
- Also for security reasons, do not check the “Keep me signed in” option when logging in at the Comcast email account unless you are the sole user of the computer. Thus, this option should not be used on public computers such as those in libraries or Internet cafes.
- Decipher the letters shown in the animated image and type them in the blank field provided.
- Click the large “Sign In” button to access your email account.
Note #1: The Comcast login also has conveniently placed links in case you forget the email username or the account password.
Note #2: On successful login, instead of the Comcast email account, you may be transferred to the web site of the service. No worries. Simply locate the “Mail” or “Email” link/button to get to the inbox.
Conclusion: The Comcast login page is the door way to your email account which you can access via a web browser. The webmail method is the best and easiest method of accessing Comcast email on another computer. This is just one of the advantages of using webmail.
3 responses to “Comcast login – access your email”